Reduce Your Time to Conceive by Half!
For most fertile couples, it takes on average about 6 cycles to get pregnant. When you use the Attain Fertility® Planner and time intercourse to coincide with your fertile period, the average time to conceive is reduced by half!*
Developed by renowned fertility expert Toni Weschler, MPH, author of Taking Charge of Your Fertility
, this software application has been approved by the US FDA as a fertility diagnostic device.
The Attain Fertility Planner is FREE and can help you reduce the time to conceive.
- Determines your current fertility using simple body signs.
- Highlights when you are most fertile and when you have ovulated.
- Projects future fertility and ovulation so you can time intercourse optimally.
- Tracks and incorporates the results of ovulation tests, fertility monitors, and pregnancy tests.
- Keeps track of all medications, supplements, ovulation test and pregnancy test results.
- Suggests when it's time to see a fertility specialist.
- Charts can be shared with friends, an Attain Fertility Clinic, or your healthcare provider.
*Recent medical studies have shown that there are only 6 days in each cycle where intercourse may lead to pregnancy. For the normally fertile woman who knows when these days occur, the average time to conceive is 3 months. That means that by simply knowing when you are fertile and having intercourse on these days, you may reduce the time to conceive by half.